2012/04/07

G is For....

A face a mother could only love.
In the continuation of the A to Z Challenge in my post today. In my Star Wars theme, G is for General Grievous.He was was the cyborg Supreme Commander of the Droid Army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems for most of the Clone Wars. He displayed no mercy toward his enemies.

Grievous developed a great hatred for Jedi, and the Republic in general. After his shuttle crash, Grievous was left feeling bitter and cheated, having been robbed a proper warrior's death. When he was offered to become a cyborg, he took the offer, as he had come to see flesh as weak. However, despite this viewpoint, he remained secretly humiliated by his resurrection as a cyborg.

. He was known as one of the greatest Jedi hunters and a collector of the lightsabers of fallen Jedi, which he used in battle with his foe. He was taught light saber combat by a Sith.

What would your thoughts be if your death was handled like the Republic handed the Generals death?

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at your post...I think I'm the only person alive who's never seen a Star Wars movie or anything. In fact, I used this as a jumping off point for a post a while ago. If you have time, and so you can have a laugh at my ignorance please visit http://dr-rhia.squarespace.com/blog/2012/2/26/may-the-force-be-with-you.html

    http://dr-rhia.squarespace.com/blog/2012/2/26/may-the-force-be-with-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Star Wars. The general here is one of the characters I never understood fully. Thanks for the insight!

    Good luck with the challenge!

    Dianna Fielding
    Sociologyfornerds.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.